ACTIVITIES AND EVENTS
At both homes we employ a team of full time activity co-ordinators, who organise daily activities and events i.e.
- Fetes, Bazaars
- Social Evenings & Entertainment
- Themed nights/days (Halloween, St Georges & St Patricks Days, Xmas Parties, Birthdays & Anniversaries, etc.
- Day trips to the Seaside, Nuclear Bunker, Ongar Steam Train, Garden Centres, Local country Pubs and many more.
- Activities within the homes like Art & Crafts, Chair Exercises, Card & Board Games, Indoor Bowling, Quizzes, Bingo, Suing-a-longs, Reminiscence Sessions and many more.
- Pamper Evenings, Gentleman’s evenings
It’s up to you if you wish to be involved as little or as much as you like, we welcome family and friends to come along and join us on these great events and enjoy the fun.
UPCOMING EVENTS AT DUDBROOK
Various activities during the week. Please see board in reception for details
- 11th October – 2pm Tim Packman Entertains
- 20th October – 2pm Rock Around The Clock (SG Productions)
- 27th October – 12pm Lunch at the Eagle
- 31st October – 2pm Halloween with Hannah
- 7th November – 2pm Poetry with David Cutter
- 10th November – 2pm Sing As We Go
- 17th November – 2pm Songs with Kim Graham Cross
- 22nd November – 2pm Robert Jerome sings
- 29th November 2pm Angie Gilbey
- 4th December – 2pm Handbells
- 6th December – 2 – 3pm Silver Bells (SG Productions)
- 6th December – 4.30pm Local Brownies
- 12th December – 2pm Poetry with David cutter
- 14th December – 2pm Brian Shaw sings
- 18th December – 2pm Harold & Libby
- 21st December – 2pm Wizard of Oz (SG Productions)
- 29th December – 2pm Tim Packman
We now have the following weekly events at Dudbrook Hall.
- Cream Teas to be held @ 3pm every other Wednesday
- Pamper Evenings Wednesdays at 6.30pm
- Movie Evenings – Saturdays at 18.30pm
- Gentleman’s Club held fortnightly on Monday’s @ 6.30pm
- Cheese & Wine at 18.30pm on Friday evenings
- We bring round drinks and nibbles on Tuesday evenings from 7pm
- We also now have Tea/Coffee/Hot water facilities for families and visitors in the Dining Room. Please help yourself.
Due to us having a 2 x minibuses there will be lots of days out once the weather improves.
UPCOMING EVENTS AT HOWARD LODGE
Various shows and entertainment weekly – Please see board in reception for detail
- 15th October – 3pm Afternoon Tea & Treats in Phoebes Tea Room. Purchase Tickets from reception @ £5 pp
- 25th October – 2pm Music Moves Us
- 10th November – Robert Jerome sings
- 27th November – Music Moves Us
- 4th December – 11am Bell Ringers
- 6th December – 11.30am Silver Bells (SG productions)
- 6th December – 4pm Brownies come in to sing
- 8th December – 11.30am Lunch Club with singer Diane Moore
- 13th December – 2 – 4pm Christmas Bazaar – Stalls
- 14th December – 3.30pm – 4.30pm Party for Poppy and Honeysuckle with singer Brian Shaw
- 16th December – 4pm Gerry (Singer) Bluebell & Primrose Christmas Party
- 22nd December – 2.30pm What Friends are For
- 29th December – 2pm Music Moves Us
We now hold the following weekly events at Howard Lodge Care Centre
- Monday afternoon’s – DIY/Gardening
Every Tuesday morning we have Pamper morning in the hairdressers, Manicure and pedicures
Every Tuesday afternoon from 2.30pm, Afternoon Tea, Cake & Bingo in Phoebes Tea Room